Plans for the Mission Valley site include:
- 1.6 million square feet of academic and research/innovation space, affording technology transfer between companies and SDSU researchers;
- 90 acres of open space with a 50-acre river park, athletic and recreational fields, and more than 4 miles of hiking and biking trails;
- Approximately 4,500 residential units, including student, faculty, and staff housing, as well as, affordable, workforce, and market-rate housing;
- A 35,000-seat multi-use stadium for college football, professional soccer, other sports, concerts and events; expandable for NFL football;
- 95,000 square feet of campus- and neighborhood-serving retail shops and business services;
- Approximately 6,000 parking spaces for public and game-day use along with additional spaces as required for housing and retail, and spaces for the hotel/conference facilities that will accommodate campus visitors and serve as an incubator for students in SDSU’s L. Robert Payne School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.